PhD in Law
teacherof the Department of Constitutional,International and Administrative Law Educational and Scientific Law Institute Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
2009-2013 Law Institute of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, specialty “Law”, educational degree “Bachelor”, qualification “Bachelor of Law”.
2013-2014 Law Institute of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, specialty “Jurisprudence”, educational degree “Master”, qualification “Lawyer, Teacher of Law”.
2014 Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, postgraduate studies (in-service).
2017 Candidate of Law, specialty 12.00.03 – civil law and civil procedure; family law; international private law.
Place of work, professional experience
On October 2, 2017, he was accepted as a lecturer at the Department of Constitutional, International and Administrative Law of the Educational and Scientific Law Institute of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
- VASYLYEVA, Valentina A.; ZELISKO, Alla V.; ZINYCH, Liubomyr V.. Peculiarities of Patenting Artificial Intelligence in the United States and Countries of the European Union. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 8, p. 2853-2859.
- Zinich LV On the question of legal forms of use of industrial property by the state. Actual problems of improving the current legislation of Ukraine: a collection of scientific articles. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2015. Issue 37. P. 90-101.
- Zinich LV Legal aspects of the use of inventions under Japanese law. Law and society. 2015. № 6. pp. 73–77.
- Zinich Lubomyr. Features of legal regulation of the use of inventions under French law. Journal of Jurisprudence: Practical Theory. 2015. № 6 (1) 16. Pp. 136-138.
- Zinich Lubomyr. Some aspects of state participation in contractual relations for the use of industrial property. Theory and practice of intellectual property. 2016. № 2 (88). Pp. 52-58.
The topic of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Law “Legal regime of state use of industrial property”. The dissertation was defended on October 9, 2017 at a meeting of the specialized academic council K20.051.14 at the Educational and Scientific Law Institute of the State Higher Educational Institution “Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University” (Ivano-Frankivsk). Under the scientific guidance of Doctor of Law, Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine Vasylieva Valentina Antonovna.
Author of more than 30 scientific and methodological publications.